Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Excited Already!

Are you excited yet about Christmas? I usually get excited early but this year I started thinking about it long before Halloween. Maybe it's because Kalli has been practicing her Christmas music for her concert at church since August. Maybe it's because I want to plan the purchases better this year. It is NOT because I'm excited about my next birthday which is in December. I'm perfectly happy with being 30 but not so excited to turn 31. Either way, I can't wait to put up decorations, wrap presents, attend parties! This year maybe I'll try Christmas baking. And maybe for the first time in 10 years of marriage we will actually mail the Christmas cards out (Don't hold your breath it has never happened)!

In the next few weeks I will be sewing a few bags for customers and am excited about their fabric choices! I'll post pics when they are done. Between bags I hope to make a few more gift type items for teachers, etc. I'm thinking fabric coasters, decorated dishtowels with monogramming, placemats, etc. These will be quick items that cost less. As they are made I will post pics.

Contact me soon if you would like to place an order for Christmas. I will limit the orders to make sure they can get done in time for Christmas. I hope you are as excited I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment