Thursday, August 5, 2010

You Have to Try This

My friend Judy called yesterday and told me of a great deal she found out about on www.moneysavingmom.com. Let me just say that Judy is a super savvy shopper! I have learned a lot from her. Well this deal was at JCPenny.com. Free shipping on shoes and a $10 off a purchase of $10 or more code to use. I got Kalli 3 pair of shoes for $2.14 each. I had to do 3 separate transactions but who cares? Then, she told me of an even better deal! If you sign up on the website below they give you rebates for things you buy. So I simply went to their website, typed in my email address and clicked on the JCPenny link. Then shopped for my shoes. First of all I got $5 for signing up then 6% of the purchases I made will also be in my "account." Then once a month they will send me a check for the money I have earned! No lie! Here is the link.

Ebates!

I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment