Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Going Green!


OK! Here is a picture of my first ever "reusable sandwich / snack bag." I need some suggestions on what to call it. I'm thinking Kalli and Kole need 4 bags each. Kalli could probably go with only 3 because she doesn't eat sandwiches.

The picture of the inside didn't turn out to well so I'll try to get a better shot. The inside is lined with a nylon fabric that can easily be wiped out. You can also throw it in the washing machine. The pouch is closed with velcro inside the pocket and under the flap. I'll be working on the next few bags and may come up with a few other ideas. We'll see.

Also, stay tuned for another new idea I will be working on. This idea is original. Came straight from my very own head. I'm super excited about using it for myself and can't wait to share it with you!

Until then, suggestions on a cute name for the "reusable sandwich / snack bags" are appreciated. Also, become a follower of my blog and get a free "reusable sandwich / snack bag" (hopefully called something else soon) with your first bag order!

1 comment:

  1. you know what's so funny? i had never heard of making your own sandwich bags until your post, and then i was at a fabric store today, and i saw a book about lunch bags and sandwich bags. i actually ended up buying it! http://www.amazon.com/Lunch-Bags-Handmade-Sacks-Wraps/dp/1607050048/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1280949467&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete